- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
HWiNFO32 is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
HWiNFO32 is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of HWiNFO32
|HWiNFO32 4.10-1820 20/12/12||Free||English||
|HWiNFO32 3.25 03/02/11||Free||English||
|HWiNFO32 2.40 03/02/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Analyze all the installed components on your computer
- Enhanced enumerating of SATA drives and respective SMART status reporting.
- Improved sensor monitoring across Standby/Resume phases.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Fixed missing bottom menu in sensor window on some systems with lower screen resolution.
- Improved enumeration of USB ports and devices.
- USB device enumeration is now attached to PCI USB Host Controllers too.
- Fixed changing of values in sensor config.
- Improved sensor monitoring performance on systems with Sandy Bridge and later CPUs and added reporting of PCH temperature.
- Added reporting of driver information for major devices (PCI, USB, GPU, Audio, Network).
- Added support of SMSC LPC47M534 sensor.
- Updated SMBIOS support to v2.7.1.
- Updated reporting of shader count on AMD Southern Islands and London series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8H61-I.
- Improved reporting of parameters on several AMD GPUs.
- Added AMD Bonaire and Oland.
Review last updated: 22/06/12
If you're new to Windows 8, it can be a bit confusing to do simple tasks as much of the operating... See more
Microsoft had to dramatically rethink how Windows and other services, like social networks, would work... See more